Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting closer to opening

I am getting down to bits and pieces, waiting for deliveries and doing the final touches.  Still a fair amount of cleaning to do and the super hasn't fixed the window sill yet, but I should be operational by Tuesday morning.

I picked up a fridge and filing cabinet yesterday.  The office looks good where it is and it is also far enough away from the front door (a little cold during the winter when the door opens).

I wrestled with the Ikea unit, getting it back up (almost took a hammer to it and moved on with my life).  This will be wear people can drop their bags and shoes for Thursday night time trial and Saturday morning brick workouts.

The peg board is up, benches varnished and Melanie has offered to make the Hello Velo sign for above the benches.

Tomorrow will be the last day of running around, some of the final cuts as well as sourcing the parts I need to put the fit/training bike together.

p.

No comments: