Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 5




Finished the trim on the wall.  You can see how un-level the floor is.  The plan is to paint the base board and the wall white, leaving the rest of the wood unfinished.

Mark came by and helped me put the Kobila together.  This fit cycle (once I install the cranks, front wheel and computrainer) allows me to determine the perfect fitting bike.  It can also be adjusted to mimic the geometry of other bikes out there - say you want to see how a Medium Xenith T2 fits versus a 54 Cervelo P4.   No problem.



Beautifully machined to tight tolerances, the etched measurements let me know how a bike is configured in space in relation to the bottom bracket.

I'll be installing these on the bike to assist with fitting and so that people can use the bike as a training tool.  More on Powercranks here.

Lots left to do but the shop is definitely shaping up.

p.

1 comment:

mudge said...

Exciting! Thrilled for you!