Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting closer - open next Tuesday


I got the fitting and testing bike together (centre of picture) with the help of Emile, sorted through the tools and mopped 1/3 of the shop floor (I had one of those, how many times will I have to do this?? moments).

The shop/studio is really shaping up and if I am lucky, the super will drop off paint tonight or tomorrow and enough people will drop by to do a little painting on Friday. If there is no paint it'll be more of a pizza and drinks party (which ain't too bad).

I am off to instruct fitting to the next class of mechanics on Monday at the Winterborne Bike Institute so Tuesday I'll be open, working on bikes and planning the mechanic and training courses. More news about the team and club to follow as well.

You can drop by tomorrow (Friday the 5th at 6PM) if you want to check it out.

No comments: